Brother QL-820NWB Professional Wireless Label Printer
KSh 48,000.00 (-10%)
- Flexible connectivity ? The Brother QL-820NWB network label printer features Bluetooth? wireless technology, Ethernet, Wireless (802.11b/g/n) and Wireless Direct interfaces
- Print amazing Black/Red labels using DK-2251
- Create cost-effective paper labels for packages, envelopes, file folders, name badges, postage and more
- Ultra-fast, printing up to 110 labels per minute?
- Print labels wirelessly using AirPrint? and Brother iPrint&Label app download?
- Easy to read Backlit Monochrome LCD screen allows for standalone use
- Optional Li-ion battery for a complete mobile solution
- Easy to integrate and manage on a network using Brother’s network management tools and free software development kits. SDKs are available for Windows, iOS and Android operating systems.
- High-resolution (up to 300 x 600 dpi) printing, for crisp text and graphics
- Convenient, drop in tape rolls. No ink or toner needed
- Prints pre-sized, easy-peel, rounded-corner labels. This high-speed label printer also prints on continuous-length paper and film tapes for banners and signs up to 3 ft. long
- Use the automatic cutter for precise cuts after each label is printed or to create custom-sized labels
- Windows and Mac? compatible
The Brother QL-820NWB offers flexible connectivity ? Bluetooth? wireless technology, Ethernet and Wireless (802.11b/g/n) interfaces. Also equipped with a USB Host interface, the Brother QL-820NWB is well-suited for use with a peripheral such as a scanner. Create amazing Black/Red labels using DK-2251 or cost-effective, paper labels for packages, name badges, postage and more. Ultra-fast, printing up to 110 standard address labels per minute with black text at 300dpi. Create and print labels from your mobile device when connected to a wireless network via AirPrint? and Brother iPrint&Label. Using the free, Brother iPrint&Label app? with your Apple? iPhone?, iPad?, and iPod touch? or Android? smartphones you can quickly access and print label templates – or create your own custom labels with graphics or photos. Easy to read Backlit Monochrome LCD screen allows for standalone use. Add an optional Li-ion battery for a complete mobile solution. Easy to integrate with free software development kits. Uses convenient, Brother genuine DK drop in labeling supplies. Needs no ink or toner. Windows and Mac? compatible. Buy the Brother QL-820NWB Professional Wireless Label Printer at Homelink Appliances Kenya.
Print labels from your PC, Mac, smartphone or tablet using USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Or alternatively use it in standalone mode by selecting and printing labels previously designed and uploaded to the memory, using the integrated backlit LCD display. When used with special rolls, you can print labels that can contain both black and red print without needing any ink.
And when you can print custom sized labels up to one meter in length using the built-in cutter and continuous rolls, you can see why this is the most advanced label printer available.
Choose from several options for designing and printing labels. Download for free the P-touch Editor label design software for PC and Mac to design labels with text, barcodes, images and frames. Alternatively, head on over to your app store to download the free iPrint & Label app for iOS and Android, then quickly create and print labels from your mobile devices, wirelessly.
The Brother QL-820NWB Professional Wireless Label Printer use Brother DK rolls ? that easily slot-in for fast label changes. Several types are available: Pre-sized die-cut adhesive labels in paper and plastic film material. Continuous adhesive labels in paper and plastic film material that can be cut to the length you need (up to 1 metre). Non-adhesive card ideal for receipts and name badges. Removable adhesive for repositioning labels.